Good evening friends. I am feeling super on fire about technology web resources tonight. Maybe because it is so cold outside I needed to find something that would ignite a little bit of FFFFFIIIIIRRRREEEE inside of me. So, over the next few days I am going to list tons of Web 2.0 educational websites that get my “Hotness” stamp of approval. Let’s go ahead and start this thing off right tonight with my first shout-out of websites. I will do 10 each night…put the hot cocoa down…you won’t need it…HA!
- Googlios – A way for students to create digital portfolios online using Google Tools.
- Kidblog – Great way for schools to have kids blog. No student email is required and everything is monitored before being posted online.
- Middlespot – Innovative website for social bookmarking that allows users to collect sites in a visual way.
- Vuvox – A new creation platform for WYSIWYG online multimedia layout and sharing.
- Quintura for Kids – A search engine for kids that acts a bit like a tag cloud where results can be embedded into a site
- Encyclomedia – Video encyclopedia where results can be embedded into a site.
- Makebeliefscomix – Comic strip generator
- Quietube – “Magically” remove everything except the video from any YouTube page. Share the URL on a web page or via email.
- Quizlet – Create and share interactive study materials. Keep track of your progress automatically.
- Google Search Stories – You have seen the video…now create your own. I LOVE THIS SITE!
Ok, that’s it…time to cool off lol. This time tomorrow night…the hotness will continue. Until then…
The Cre8tiv Mind